Xylem (ITT Laing Thermotech) E-14 Circulation Pump
Same threads to suit major brands' barrel unions.
This pump looks expensive to start with, but is THE most economical circulation / filtration / heating pump on the market. It literally can pay for itself in running costs in the first year!
Can be used to replace:
Aquaflo CMCP Circ-Master 1/15 HP
LX JA35, LX JA50 used in local and Chinese imported spas (uses 1/2 to 1/3 of the power!)
SpaNet XS3C (1/3 of the power!)
SpaQuip (1/3 of the power!)
And most other high-flow circulation pumps!
Comes with standard AMP plug. Other plugs available.
• Max Capacities: 40 GPM / 150 LPM
• Max Head: 9.5’ / 2.9m
• Pipe Connections:
1½” Buttress Threads Suction and Discharge
• Maximum Working Pressure: 50 PSI / 344 kpa
• Maximum Temperature: 140° F
• Rotation: counter clockwise when viewed
from the motor end
• Electronically Commutated
• Canned Spherical Motor Type
• 230 Volt 115 Watts 50/60 Hz, 2700 RPM
• Automatic Overload Protection
• Low In-Rush Curren
We Also Recommend